GENERAL RETURN POLICY
Unopened items (unless otherwise stated) in original new condition can be returned within 30 days of purchase for a full refund excluding the shipping costs (you have to pay the shipping of the returned item).
To start the process for returning items, please reach out to the ArtOrder Team @ email@example.com.
DO NOT RETURN ITEMS OR ORDERS TO THIS ADDRESS WITHOUT GOING THROUGH CUSTOMER SERVICE FIRST.
AN RMA NUMBER IS REQUIRED TO PROCESS ANY RETURN.
A RETURN WITHOUT AN RMA NUMBER WILL NOT BE REFUNDED.
YOU HAVE 30 DAYS FROM THE DATE THE RMA IS ISSUED TO RETURN YOUR ITEMS. IF MORE THAN 30 DAYS HAVE PASSED THE RMA WILL NOT BE HONORED
13673 West Tulane Place
Morrison, CO, 80465
Situations where an item or items MAY NOT be returned or refunded for any reason except where applicable by law.
- A returned shipment that does not have an RMA number provided by Customer Service
- Made to Order Products
- Items that have been opened.
- Items that have been damaged or are not in their original condition.
- Any Item that has missing parts or has been played with.
- Any Item returned more than 30 days from the time the items were received by the customer.
- Any items that we not purchased from the ArtOrder Store.
- Any product(s) that were sold as part of a bundle, unless the entire contents of the bundle are returned complete.
- Any item sold during a limited time window of purchase.
MADE TO ORDER PRODUCTS
All sales are final on Limited Edition, Timed Edition or Exclusive Products that are made to order. Your purchase of these items reserve your specific item and cannot be refunded or returned after the order is placed.
These items can include:
- Limited Edition Prints, Giclees and Lithographs
- Collectors Editions
- Promotional Items
We do not exchange products ordered in error.
You can return a product ordered in error under our General Return Policy guidelines.
Please take care ordering products from ArtOrder
DAMAGED OR DEFECTIVE ITEMS
If you've received a product that was damaged in shipping or defective. Please reach out to the ArtOrder team at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will provide you with instructions on how to receive a replacement or a refund.
RETURNING LIMITED EDITION & COLLECTOR'S EDITION ITEMS
Limited-Edition items are produced in limited quantities. ArtOrder LLC, reserves a very small percentage of limited items for customers who might potentially receive damaged goods.
We will make all possible considerations to address issues that arise from Limited-Edition items that arrive damaged to customers. However, if our supply of replacements is exhausted we will offer the customer a refund of the items purchase price. These cases fall under our standard return policy.
IF we can replace your Limited-Edition item with a reserved item, the following rules apply to receive the replacement item:
- Photographs or Video of the damaged item will be required to be sent to our customer service team.
- Customer will have to send the damaged item back. After receipt of the item the replacement reserve item will be issued.
You may think this policy strange. We agree. However, to offer every customer a fair chance at a Limited-Edition item we have had to combat arbitrage sellers and resellers abusing and circumventing our returns policy.
We always approach these situations with the utmost empathy. We address every issue with our Limited-Edition items personally.
Refunds can only be made to the original purchase method provided at time of checkout.
If we are unable to process a refund to your original payment method we can offer store credit via a gift card.
Refunds CANNOT be made to alternative payment methods, new cards or accounts. Please contact your payment process or bank for information about how to receive refunds from online purchases made from cards or accounts that are no longer active or valid.
GENERAL ORDER CANCELLATION POLICY
Under most circumstances orders that contain in-stock items CANNOT BE CANCELED before the order ships.
PRE-ORDERS CANCELLATION POLICY
Orders that contain Pre-Order items can be canceled before the order ships under the following conditions.
- Generally only the pre-order items in an order can be canceled. If your order contains in-stock items. Those items may have already shipped.
- The pre-order item(s) are not limited edition, timed edition or exclusive items that fall under our Made to Order Items Policy
- Your customer service request to cancel an order or items was made well in advance of a pre-order item(s) being in stock.
CANCELLING ORDERS THAT HAVE SHIPPED
ORDERS THAT HAVE BEEN SHIPPED CANNOT BE CANCELED
Once you place an order that order goes directly into our warehouse system's fulfillment queue. Once an order is in the fulfillment queue it will be fulfilled during normal business hours. This is why it is very hard to cancel an order once it has been placed. The order is fulfilled quicker than our customer service team can reasonably respond to your request for cancelation.
Orders that have shipped can be returned under our General Return Policy guidelines.
INTERNATIONAL ORDERS RETURNS & REFUNDS
UK & EU ORDER RETURN & REFUND POLICY
Customers that order from the UK and EU have explicit rights that extend our General Returns Policy.
It is for International customers to review and be familiar with their rights regarding international orders. A summation of these rights can be found here
- You have 30 days from the day you receive the goods to request a return on an order.
- If you want to download digital content within the 30-day cancelation period, you must agree to waive your cancelation rights.
- A refund will be issued within 14 days of ArtOrder LLC receiving the returned goods or if a receipt confirming proof of postage for the item being returned.
- A refund of the Basic Delivery Cost will be issued within that 14 days. Enhanced delivery costs will not be refunded.
- EXCEPTIONS include: If you've broken the seal on the wrapping, perishable items and tailor-made or personalized items. They also include goods with a seal for health protection and hygiene reasons that's been broken.